Title: Just Friends?
Author: K E Osborn
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: June 7, 2014
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
A talented young singer and actress Australian born Katerina Barrett decides to follow her dreams and move to the United States of America to attend AMDA College in Los Angeles, to further her music and acting career. On her orientation day a cocky, self absorbed and arrogant Will Sanders catches her attention. Immediately she’s drawn and she knows she should stay away from him and concentrate on her career – but life is never that easy.
The chemistry is undeniable and Kat doesn’t want to let her guard down. When she gives herself to Will she’s left hurt when he confesses that he doesn’t do the 'relationship thing'.
Through a turn of fortunate events they are both chosen to play the lead roles in an up and coming new indie movie, the Nightwalker Series. Their relationship blossoms as does their fame, turning their world upside down and leaving them asking, are we just friends?
Available June 7th!
First time Australian Author K E Osborn was born and raised in Adelaide South Australia. Working in the optical industry for some time K E Osborn decided it was time to leave the optical world behind and start on something new. With a background in Graphic Design and a flare for all things creative she tried her hand at writing after a very vivid dream of a three car pile up. Her first story then began to evolve from her dreams onto paper.
K E Osborn hid the fact that she was writing to her family as she believed that the story was something she had to get onto paper first and then judge if it was good enough for others to read. It wasn’t until her mother found a printed version of the manuscript that her secret came out. She was a writer and she loved it! Writing gave her life purpose, it makes her feel, laugh, cry and get completely enveloped with the characters and their story lines. She feels at home when writing.
1. I love anything frog related and I have four Green Tree Frogs as pets.
2. I love the colour pink.
3. Bon Jovi is my favourite band.
4. I love pasta.
5. I haven't had a soft drink in a month!!
6. I have a pet moodle (Maltese X Poodle) called Bella and she is the love of my life (sad I know lol)
7. I attended my first ever Author signing in March this year.
8. I live in Australia but have never been to Uluru.
9. Spiders scare the crap out of me, like a lot - I hate them!
10. I only started writing on the 5th October 2012, but I haven't stopped since.
11. I used to work in the optical industry.
12. My best friend is from England and I can't stop talking with a fake English accent.
13. I have a drum kit in my shed that I used to play.
14. I wish I could play the guitar.
15. I would love to ride in a hot air balloon.
16. I have dinner with my grandparents every Tuesday night.
17. I love Xanadu the movie.
18. Most of my books come from a vivid dream.
19. I hate peas and beans, but I love brussle sprouts.
20. I always wear odd socks, on purpose.
Author Website: www.keosbornauthor.com
Author GoodReads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7203933.K_E_Osborn
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/K-E-Osborn/e/B00F6RK2HS/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1399339538&sr=8-2-ent