15 December 2013



Feverish
by Jade C. Jamison

♥♥♥♥ 1/2

It was HOT!!! I loved how clay had 2 sides to him... there's Jet his stage persona who could get any girl he wanted and not give 2 craps if they liked him in the morning as long as they had an amazing time the night before. Then there is Clay, the love with all that he is side of him who only loved 2 girls in his life and was let down by both of them.
Clay is in need of a PA and Emily is looking for something to make her some money to get her on her own while her fiance is traveling Europe for the summer before they start their lives. Emily takes the job with Clay and slowly sees how both sides of him are intertwined even if he wants to think they are separate. From day one they felt some kind of pull towards one another but with Emily being engaged and Clay not wanting to get involved with that mess again he holds back. The sexual tension and chemistry in this book is off the charts. God I hope there is a continuation of their story because it was hot and there was ROPE involved... that sealed the deal for me!!!
"Jet and Clay are just two different sides of my personality. No, I don’t have a split personality, but the sides are sometimes distinctive. Clay? That’s me, the real me, who I am at the core. Jet is Clay on coke. He’s got brass balls and doesn’t take shit from anyone. He’s the only guy you’ll ever see onstage"




No comments:

Post a Comment